24/7 Customer Support
TOLL FREE: 800 62562 (NAJMA)
From the initial stages of recruitment to final deployment the following services are performed to pave the way for smooth and successful recruitment process to take place.
1. Conduct Manpower Search and on-site Recruitment, organized job fairs and
Advertisement Placements, online postings for selected Job Vacancies.
2. Pre-select candidates for short-listing
3. Administer tests (if required) conduct personal interviews for individual Assessment.
4. Evaluate and verify credentials and documentary submissions such as Employment Clarification, transcript of records, etc.
5. Prepare candidate for interview with employer and / or its representative.
6. Conduct trade test if necessary from leading private resting companies
7. Arrange medical and laboratory tests to determine health and fitness level of candidates.
8. Assist selected workers in the compliance of documents required for visa and other Purposes.
9. Facilitate visa issuance from host country through employer for selected Candidates.
10. Provide Pre-Departure Orientation Seminar (PDOS) assistance.
11. Coordinate with principle airline booking of selected worker.
12. Airport departure assistance.
13. Post Landing Services
Oftentimes we are challenged by the unique demands and requirements of our principles. We have been tasked and successfully recruited workers belonging to various sectors and industries namely automotive, Construction and other Engineering specialties, Security, MEP,
Facilities Management and many others.
The categories of workers we recruit are varied oftentimes multi-skilled professionals and workers. Presently we deploy skilled workers and professionals to the UAE, etc.
INDUSTRIES WE CATER TO:
OIL & GAS
GARMENTS & TEXTILE
CONSTRUCTION & ELECTRO-MECHANICAL
CEMENT & READYMIX
PHARMACEUTICALS & MEDICALS
WATER TREATMENT AND WASTE MANAGEMENT
IT & ITES
ENERGY & DAM PROJECTS
RETAILS & HOSPITALITY GROUPS.
Automotive, Construction, Engineering, Garments, Facilities & Health Professionals
Masons, Cleaners, Helpers, Security.
Overseas Manpower Recruiting Caring for your Professional Environment
Bangladesh, Egypt, Indonesia, India, Philippines, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Sudan and Uganda
To provide professional manpower from our wide range of database to meet requirements of the clients of a particular region.
To ensure efficient performance of the job assigned to our company by our clients.
To establish and provide the best training facilities to local workers in various categories to ensure those workers benefit from our expertise and guidance in order to achieve the job performance.
We provide services in 2 categories:
I. Pre - Selection services:
• Seeking approval from concerned Labour authorities.
• Advertising in local newspapers.
• Screening & preliminary interview by professional consultants.
• Trade test.
• Facilities for final selection.
II. Post Selection Services:
• Complete medical test and reports.
• Preparation of passports and other documents.
• Authentication of Documents.
• Visa Formalities.
• Finalizing Contracts.
• Airline Ticketing & Travel Formalities.
• Briefing/Orientation Prior to Departure.
• Transport to Airport for Physical Dispatch of Personnel.
• Life insurance.
• Employment Contract with Clients.
• Service charges.
For technical personnel such as Technicians, Electricians, Mechanics, etc., we use state-of-the-art facilities provided by the corresponding institutes. These institutes boast of the finest workshop facilities and this reveals the candidates’ in- depth knowledge and competence.
The test is conducted at centers fully equipped for such testing. Most of the engineering/ technical/industrial/mechanical workshops, project sites, food & beverage catering centers are used for this purpose. When they appear at the final interviews the results of trade tests accompany them.
The Candidates are medically tested and certified by a reputed and ministry approved clinic as mentally and physically fit to take up overseas employment.
On confirmation of the visa formalities we arrange the necessary travel arrangements in association with the airlines and ensure physical departure of the personnel.
The client is required to pay a nominal amount incurred as a service charge upon recruitment of candidates. These charges may vary in terms of recruitment.